The Friends of NIDCR — the organization with one message:
Advancing Oral Health Research for a Better Quality of Life
The Friends of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (FNIDCR), a non-profit 501C3 organization, was established in 1998, for the 50th Anniversary of the NIDCR. The Friends is a broad-based coalition of individuals, academic institutions, dental schools, patient advocate organizations, dental societies and corporations who understand the critical importance of dental, oral and craniofacial research to the health and well-being of people in the U.S. and globally.
For over a decade, The Friends of NIDCR has been committed to supporting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, a unique institute in the world that supports research and research training. Our mission is to educate the public and key decision makers about the importance of investing in the NIDCR.
The Leading Voice for Oral Health Stakeholders
- [2-20-14]: Oral Health Research Video Contest Announced! Win up to $1000.
- [1-29-14]: February eNews - Video Contest, Spending Bill, Research & More!
- [12-13-13]: Highlights, photos, presentations and much more from our 2013 Annual Conference & Awards
- [11-21-13]: Friends of NIDCR Brings the Latest in Oral Health Research to Capitol Hill
- [10-2-13]: Legislation Introduced Would Fund Additional Oral Health Research Related to Care, Needs of Underserved Populations
- [6-14-13]: Caucus gains another member - U.S. Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI)
- [5-20-13]: Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL) joins the Oral Health Caucus.
- Get the latest details on the FY2014 Federal Budget Process & NIDCR
- [2-19-13]: FNIDCR urges members to contact US Representatives in their home districts.
- [2-7-13]: FNIDCR participates with Research!America in "National Day of Research"
- [11-1-12]: Save & Order Hal Slavkin's new book "The Birth of a Discipline"
Click on a Logo to Visit a Member Site
Christian S. Stohler DDS, Dr.Med.Dent.